Advertisement space in our programme for Company
£35.00 – £60.00
Advertising space in the programme for Pastiche’s upcoming production of Company.
Advertise in the programme for our next production, Stephen Sondheim’s legendary and ground breaking musical, Company!
• Reasonable rates
• Limited adverts means you get noticed
• Reach a large audience of hundreds of local people
• Pastiche is a well-known local Amateur Musical Theatre company, we run two shows each year and raise money for local charities so far we have raised over £62,000!
• Our charity for this show is Crohn’s & Colitis UK
The programme is an A5 brochure, printed in full colour on 170gsm paper.
The formats for the two options available are:
Full Page: portrait, 138mm wide x 200mm height
Half Page: portrait, 138mm wide x 98mm height
When purchasing, you will be invited to upload your advertisement to complete the order. Please ensure that the file is uploaded in either JPEG or PDF format with a minimum 300 DPI.
Advertising space will be on sale until Wednesday 26th April 2023.
Terms and Conditions of advertising with Pastiche Musical Theatre
- Once a payment is made in respect of purchasing advertising space, the purchaser has entered into a contract with Pastiche Musical Theatre.
- All orders are completed solely on the basis of the Artwork and information provided to Pastiche Musical Theatre by the customer. Pastiche Musical Theatre are not responsible for any typographical, factual, formatting or image errors.
- The purchaser understands that should an error come to light, Pastiche Musical Theatre are not liable should the document have gone to print.
- Any additional costs that arise due to the inaccuracy of the artwork supplied will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Pastiche Musical Theatre reserves the right to decline an order that has content which:
- Is deemed to be illegal
- Is deemed to be morally offensive
- Is deemed to be harmful to others
- Is deemed to be threatening
- Is deemed to be defamatory or libellous
- Is deemed to be contrary to Pastiche Musical Theatre’s aims and missions as an organisation
- Should an order be declined in relation to paragraph 5, any refund of monies paid will be made at Pastiche Musical Theatre’s discretion.
Full Page, Half Page